Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm a lazy person

Looking back, it's been a year plus since my last post. My teeth have all advanced so very much from the first day. I've done 2 wisdom tooth extraction and 2 upper tooth extraction but all at different time's of course. The gap between my tooth is closing, prolly another 0.4 cm to go till the hole closes. I think what tires me out is the drive to the dentist. It takes sooo long because of the jam. Anyway, I can't wait for the gap to close. My dentist has also suggested that I do laser gum removal for my tooth in order to correct my smile. Give me $$$$$. 

We also just celebrated Sam's birthday yesterday. Everyone was there. It was so much fun and i think my fatty felt really happy with all the attention that he got from us. 

Will also be going through my last day in this company soon.I hope I don't cry and will be starting my new job in Nov 1st. This post is so naggy and boring please blame the fact that I haven't blogged in about a year. uugh. 

ok. Over and out

-Gigi Besi-

No comments:

Post a Comment